Musicians Code Of Conduct
In order for your music act to join the ACE Music Booking Agency you must agree for and on behalf of your music act to the following code of conduct:
- The music act will perform to the best of their capacity, and in a manner that reflects similarity to the music act information, as referred to ACE Music Booking Agency and as publicised to the client.
- The music act guarantees they will make every effort to work with the client inside all sensibility, to respond to contact from the client in a timely manner, to be gracious and obliging with the client, their visitors and all scene staff and temporary workers.
- The music act consents to provide all hardware required to undertake the engagement, unless the hardware has been agreed to be provided by the client or other. It is the music act’s duty to guarantee the working order of their own hardware, and to get every fundamental protection and confirmation for the hardware they use.
- The music act concurs that their charge is comprehensive of all costs (with the exception of those on agreement with the client), including engagement privileges, travel costs to and from the scene, VAT and so on and covers any instalments to different individuals in the music act.
- The music act agrees to return any client deposit payments should they be unable to perform an engagement as agreed with the client.
- The music act will forgo excessive drinking before, during and immediately after the execution of the engagement and when the client or their visitors are present.
- The music act will not under any condition partake of any unlawful medication or drug use before, during and immediately after the execution of the engagement and when the client or their visitors are present.
- The music act will not smoke in no smoking zones or stop their vehicles in confined territories at the engagement.
- The music act will not reflect gravely upon themselves, ACE Music Booking Agency, or the client.
- The music act at the time of consenting to an engagement agreement should not be under any agreement to an outsider that may prevent them from satisfying the engagement.
- The music act should be appropriately dressed for their engagement aside from with the consent of the client or where the wearing of other clothing is considered to be a vital piece of their performance.
- The music act acknowledges full obligation regarding maintaining their equipment quality to a professional standard, Public Liability or personal insurance safeguarding against public injury, their own hardware protection, vehicle protection and for completing testing of any electronic hardware if legally required in their country of operation.
- The music act is not employed by ACE Music Booking Agency and they are in responsible for their own book-keeping, Tax, VAT, National Insurance and all other business related financial commitments.