Solo Singers for Hire
Suitable, Available & Affordable Solo Vocalists/Singers for Hire
All Events & Music Styles
Soul singers, gospel singers, opera singers, jazz singers, swing singers, vintage singers, rock/pop singers, rappers and more...
0% Agency Fees and ACE never charges for any fees or commission. Let us know about your event and we will help you find the perfect musicians. Save time and money.
Quality Assured Only top quality vetted bands and musicians are associated within our network. You can trust us when you want to book musicians of outstanding quality.
Local Musicians International network of expert live music booking agents, artist management companies and active musicians providing fantastic live music entertainment.
24/7 Direct Quotes & Receive direct prices from suitable musicians & bands at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help.
"Took Just A Few Seconds To Enquire and Before I Knew It, I Booked A Superb Act!"
ACE Music Booking Agency provides a 0% agency fee and 0% commission service to find great live solo singers.
Set your location below to browse solo singers. The acts shown are only a small selection recently added to the website. If what you are looking for is not shown, tell us about your event and we'll help you find the perfect act for free!
The acts listed below are only a small selection recently added to the website. This includes solo artists as well as acts also available to hire as solo.
This page is dedicated to professional live solo singers. Interested in booking singer guitarists? You can find them on solo musicians with vocals page. Similarly, you can follow the links below for the act types you may be looking for. It is best to send us your enquiry with your event location. And we can do all the work for you.
- Classical musicians
- Acoustic bands, acoustic duos, acoustic guitarists
- Motown bands
- Swing bands, jazz bands and jazz singers
- Rock and roll bands
- Tribute bands/Tribute acts
Hire live solo singers (solo artists) for your event
Singing live entertainers can take your event to the next level. For example, create a warm atmosphere with vintage singers singing live at your wedding ceremony. From wedding breakfasts to corporate events, singing music duos and solos are perfect choices.
Event entertainment ideas
Deciding whether to include any vocals or not makes a great difference at your private party. A solo wedding guitarist will provide a different performance to singing waiters. Same goes for rat pack singers and classical guitarists. Usually solo artists without vocals are booked as wedding entertainers for background music. You can find different styles, from opera singers to singing wedding guitarists.
You can also take a look at our wedding entertainment ideas for your live wedding music. These will include classical guitarists, solo musicians and duos, singing waiters and rat pack singers available to book. See wedding entertainment ideas for wedding ceremony and wedding reception (drinks reception and evening reception).
It will come down to what you want to hear at your corporate event or private party. If you want to hear classical music as you walk down the aisle, a singing classical musicians would be best. Or you may choose to hire solo vintage singers to perform uplifting songs at your dinner party.
See below for answers to many of the most common booking questions for singers:
What do I do to book a singer?
In order to get started you only need to send your enquiry. You can tell us about your event type and what kind of music you would prefer. It is best to include as much information as possible. Although, not to worry if you are not sure about the exact timings. We can then get to work finding you great bands for hire for your booking. If you want more control please feel free to use the Additional Information section.
- the size of band you prefer or the venue permits, the genre of music you'd like. For example Rock, Pop, 60's
- the type of event you are planning. If you're planning a wedding reception we can find you expert wedding bands
- your budget. This will ensure only singers for hire within your price range will be found
- and any other details which you feel may help. For example, if you select birthday party as your event type and tell us it's for a 75th birthday. We can then find you some great classic acts to get the night swinging!
Once completed, press the 'Set us to work!' button. We'll then search our network for the right singers for hire area which match your enquiry. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. You can take control and get exactly the music you need for your event.
How long do singers for hire need to set-up?
The time it takes to set-up varies depending on the amount of singers involved. A solo act can be ready in just a few minutes. Whereas a 10-piece may need an hour to 90 minutes. This is to position all the musicians on the stage, prepare the equipment and conduct a sound-check. In either case, it is best to agree with the bands regarding the time of arrival. This will allow for them to prepare for your event. This should ideally be before your guests or patrons arrive.
I need to cancel or re-arrange a singer booked, what do I do?
If you need to cancel a booking this is best done directly with the chosen artist as soon as possible. Simply contact the band you selected for the event and explain the reason for the cancellation. Simply changing your mind is not usually a good enough reason to cancel! Please ensure you provide the musicians with as much notice as possible. As without it, they will not be able to schedule another performance on the cancellation date. This may lead to a loss of earnings for them.
When discussing the terms and conditions of the engagement with your musician please discuss what will happen on cancellation. Musicians are human-beings too. So likely they will understand if you have a genuine reason for the cancellation. If you need to re-arrange an engagement you should contact them. Let them know why and when you would like them to perform. They may need time to check their calendar before they can confirm the re-arrangement.
What if the singer cancels?
If a musician cancels you will need to find a replacement as soon as possible. Firstly, you should enter another enquiry form. So we can help you as we have many musicians available at short notice. Secondly you need to decide the impact of the cancellation. If the cancellation has not allowed sufficient time for a replacement to be found what your losses may be. This should then be cross-referenced with the agreement you discussed with the band prior to the booking. You can download a live music Engagement Agreement document to use for bookings here.
Can I see the singers performing live before booking?
Of course! All of our acts are active musicians. The band selected for your engagement is very likely working in your local area. Many acts have websites which they can direct you to. These will usually include a list of the dates they are playing and where. Provided it's a public event simply pop along and have a listen. If you like what you hear don't forget to introduce yourselves. And let them know you discovered them via the ACE Music Booking Agency website. You can also discuss a pre-booking viewing when you discuss your engagement with the bands. As they are keen to secure the booking they will be happy to let you know when you can see them play and to discuss your engagement.
Is it possible to pick the songs the singers for hire will perform?
Choosing which songs to perform depends a great deal on the type of band you are booking. Some bands will work very hard on a particular series of songs. They sometimes link a number of songs together into a medley. They are likely to have a perfected routine to last the entire evening. In this case it is very difficult for them to change the order of songs to include your choice. However they may still be able to perform a special song for you, a first dance for example. Other bands will happily play any song you request providing you give them enough notice to learn.
Many international singers to hire travel the world with over 300 songs in their repertoire. They will likely know the songs you like already! In both cases, don't be afraid to ask! It is important you get exactly the music you want at your event.
Will the acts for hire learn a first dance song request?
Yes. Or at least they should! In the many years of operating as a professional agency we never came across a music artist that will not happily learn a song for your first dance. However, you may need to bear in mind the type of song you have requested and style of the singer you chose. Some bands may not fit the instrumentation and music style. They simply may not be able to accurately represent the song you chose. For example choosing a hip-hop multi vocal song for a solo cello player! It could be better having the band play the official MP3 version through their PA system instead.
How loud will the singer be?
The volume the musician performs at will depend in the most part on the type of instruments involved. Particularly un-amplified instruments like drums and brass have a fairly set volume level. Amplified instruments will then be required to set their volume appropriately to musically blend together. If you have chosen singers that are entirely amplified then their volume can be set quieter. A hi-tech duo for hire using backing tracks would be an example.
Will the singers be suitable for sound limiters?
This will depend on the level of the sound limiter and the type of band selected. If your venue has a sound limiter please discuss this when booking the band. If you are unsure then it is best to choose a band which is entirely amplified. For example, without drums or horns. The sound produced will be more controllable than a band which has un-amplified instruments. Many singers for hire are experienced in working with sound limitations and will be able to advise whether they will have any issue.
Do I need to provide anything for the singers for hire?
You will only need to provide a space in which to perform and payment. The space they require will depend on the size of their performance set up. The musicians will be experienced able to advise you in more detail. The payment for the engagement should be issued by prior arrangement. You should discuss if it is better a week before or directly after the performance. This is usually via a BACS transfer, cash or cheque.
What if I have a complaint about the singer?
If you have a complaint this should be raised as soon as possible with the musician themselves. The sooner a band knows there is an issue, the quicker they can rectify the problem if it is within their power. A great way to avoid complaints is to use the ACE Music Booking agents’ Engagement Agreement form here. This covers many of the areas which can result in a complaint if not agreed before the performance. For example when the band is to arrive, set-up, play, break, finish as well as agreement regarding cancellations and payments.
How will the singers for hire plan my event's performance?
Exactly what you want them to as agreed! This usually takes the form of their arrival before the event is to start in order to set-up and sound-check. Once done they will likely make themselves scarce or get changed into their performance clothing or costume. Once the music begins the singer will perform the type of music you heard from the examples they provided. They will play for the agreed amount of time, usually taking small break in-between sets. At the end they will pack up their equipment and depending on what you agreed with them in the terms and conditions, accept payment and leave.
What equipment will the singer provide?
The band will supply all the equipment they need to perform at your venue. If you have any particular equipment requests then please discuss with the band booked beforehand. Likely the band will provide a suitable lighting system, PA and great songs to get everyone dancing and singing along all night long!
Will the musicians need a lot of space?
The amount of space the bands will need to set-up varies greatly. This depends on whether you're looking for a 4-piece band or larger bands. Smaller bands will only require a couple of square metres and a plug socket in order to perform. Whereas a 10 piece band will be best suited to a stage area which is usually much larger and elevated. These bands may also require additional plug sockets for the increased amount of musical equipment they will supply to your event. Please discuss the space your singer requires before the booking engagement.
How long is the singer's performance?
As long as you need it to be! Generally bands perform in sections of 45 minutes to an hour with a small break in between. The break usually lasts around 15 to 20 minutes. So if you require your singer to perform across 3 hours it is likely they will play for 45 minutes 3 times. Some bands performing across 2 hours like to play for 45 minutes, take a 15 minute break then play for the whole last hour. There's also bands that when asked to perform across 3 hours will do just that without a break! Just remember to discuss and agree exactly how long you want your band to perform, what length their sets of music will be and how long their breaks will be.
Can I customise my singer’s performance?
That will depend on how exactly you want to customise the band’s show! Many bands are happy to discuss any ways in which they can perfectly fit your event. For example to wear themed clothing or to perform a particular genre of songs. You may also want particular songs performed at particular times or announcements to be made. Just let the singer know exactly what you would like to customise. Especially if you plan to have them swinging from the chandeliers!
How much will it cost to hire a singers?
This will obviously depend on the bands in the area and what your budget may be. It also matters for how long you want the band to perform at your event. If there are any extra requirements you can stipulate them on your band booking form. A local solo singer can be available from as little as hundred pounds whereas a world class 10 piece wedding band can command thousands. ACE Music Booking agency will find musicians for hire which fit your budget. if you entered your budget onto your enquiry form, you can rest assured you will be able to afford the singers we find.
What happens if a member of the singer I booked is ill?
Illness is something all musicians for hire should be prepared for. It usually means another musician (a deputy also known as a 'dep') stepping in. This is in order to still perform the engagement. The deputy musician will be well versed in the music that the musician performs and you will be unlikely to hear any difference. Although they may appear different. If the act hasn't prepared a deputy in case of illness or the deputy is not available then they may have to either cancel the performance. You will need to agree with the band what happens in-case of illness before confirming the booking.
What size of act should I hire?
Whatever size of act you want! You should bear in mind your event and the space at your venue when booking your band. If you are having a party for friends in a small garden then a smaller band would be a good choice. However if you've hired a large hall with a big stage area then large function bands would be a better choice. They will fill the stage and the hall with sound.
Just let us know on the booking form the size of band you prefer and we'll find it for you. If you're not sure or have no preference on the band size then select multiple options that may apply. We'll supply you with the best acts of many different sizes to choose from.
Do all music artists perform live?
The musicians in the bands will perform live but not all shows are completely live. Although many bands are fully live, some bands will use musical backing tracks in order to perform with a larger sound. For example a soloist may use a backing track accompaniment. If you have a preference then please discuss this with the band as they would rather perform to their maximum potential. Even world famous music artists use backing tracks!
Can singers play different styles of music?
Some bands perform music across multiple genres and decades whereas other prefer to focus their band on a particular genre. To our experience, singers that play multiple styles of music are perfect choices at events. As there is usually a mixed age of audience, for example at a birthday party. If you want your artist to perform different styles then simply enter this info into the booking enquiry form.
What are the minimum power requirements for a singer?
For some acts no power at all is needed. A string quartet does not need any power and are a great choice for venues with no power outlets. Small bands will usually only need one or two power sockets. This will depend on the type of instruments they play or equipment they use. Whereas larger bands can need multiple power options in order to set-up in their correct configuration. When booking please ensure you discuss the power requirements and availability.
Are the music artists PAT tested with adequate public liability insurance (PLI)?
Yes and yes! Every type of musician for hire on the ACE Music Booking agency network needs to comply with both. This ensures that the band you choose to hire will be legally able to perform at your venue without issue. The musicians on our network cannot join without confirming both of these points. Although you may still need to check that their certifications are still valid for the date of performance.
How do I make a booking?
Some useful information to help you when booking bands, musicians and singers
- Entertainment ideas
- Specific booking requests
- Difference between “tribute band” and “cover band”
- Why book live music
- Instrument types
- Questions to ask when you book a musician or band
- Live music hire cost
- Live music booking areas covered
- Popular music types
- Popular instruments
- Common event types
- Musicians code of conduct
Live music can be as entertaining as you want it to be. For example, you could have your entertainment agency to find an act to fit the theme of your event. They would perform music from a particular era and dress the part to really get your party started. Another idea would be to hire tribute artists as live entertainment. Why not represent the music of your favourite artists at your event. If your function is a garden party, a string quartet playing in the background as your guests mingle would be delightful. Maybe you want your live music to fit all ages attending your event by playing set lists from 60's to the present day. We have many more ideas, just get in touch and we'll help you book a night to remember.
More entertainment ideas
You can choose different styles of live performance acts to fit your event perfectly. Just let us know what you have in mind and we will help you find the right act. Types of bands available include, rock pop bands, indie rock bands, world music acts, mariachi bands, live lounge style bands or electric violinists. These may be a great fit for corporate event entertainment, weddings and functions. Or maybe you're more interested in wedding ceremony musicians. Such as opera singers, classical guitarists, salsa bands and solo duos for your special day.
Truth is, there are many different types of acts available to hire. Maybe have rock pop function bands perform dance floor filling energetic songs. This could bring your private party to life. Looking for subtle wedding entertainers for your live music? Why not hire classical guitarists or solo duos to bring a classy atmosphere. Or are you more interested in barn dance bands? It's best to send your live music booking request to be able to choose from live bands available for your particular date. If you tell us about your live music entertainment ideas we can help you find the perfect band to hire.
Live Party Music
For your party entertainment event bands may be a great choice. As they will fill dance floors with lively sets of chart hits. For example a drinks reception, corporate event and private party. These include funk bands, motown bands, jazz bands, ceilidh bands, swing bands, steel bands and rat packs. Tribute acts such as Stevie Wonder or Michael Jackson tributes are also a great choice for evening entertainment.
Live party bands would be what your party needs. Bands and musicians perform different types of music. Their recommendation from another client may be for a young couple's engagement party. This doesn't mean they would be the perfect professional party band for your event. The similar situation applies for a 65th birthday. But, the ultimate function bands may charge above your budget.
You can hire live party bands for your party. Including any engagement party, Christmas party or anniversary parties. Especially a pop and rock band for parties can bring a fun high energy.
Whether it's a live function band based in your area or a professional party band, start receiving quotes now. It is best to receive quotes from a party band available in your area to discuss.
Please feel free to send your enquiry with your event location and we will find your perfect act. Whether you're looking for 60s rock bands, Christmas entertainers or live wedding music acts.
Booking live music entertainment for corporate parties is no different to other events. Please make sure you have provided us with as much information as possible. This includes the age range of the audience. By knowing this your function band would know if it's appropriate to perform any pop chart hits or not.
Your corporate event entertainment may be needing a live band for events and functions. Booking corporate party entertainment can be for various reasons. From Christmas parties to Great Gatsby themed corporate party entertainment. Corporate bands can perform different styles of music. This can be pop and rock acts or professional country bands.
We are sure to help you with booking corporate party entertainment. From singing waiters or corporate event bands performing current chart songs to Gatsby themed jazz bands. You can tell us if you want to receive quotes from acts with female vocals or from Christmas bands.
Live Wedding & Event Music
Event entertainment acts to hire include pop function bands for hire for weddings and functions. (Including drinks receptions.) These types of acts can also perform at any corporate event, private party or charity event. Bands play popular covers or rock covers from famous bands and themes. Such as, Bruno Mars, James Bond, Stevie Wonder, Dire Straits, Lady Gaga. You can offer to customise the set-list the band performs to fit your event.
Receive direct quotes from a world class band available to hire. Your act of choice can live wedding bands or saxophone players. Either way the quotes you receive will be direct. And the acts will work with you to make sure your event runs smoothly.
Live Wedding Ceremony Music
For your wedding ceremony you could consider wedding entertainers and live musicians that provide background music. These include world music acts, live lounge style bands, classical musicians, acoustic bands and acoustic duos.
Live wedding bands, wedding singers and event entertainment acts can be subtle and energetic as you need. You may want to choose from wedding ceremony musicians and solo duos for your special day. A mariachi band or a band offering evening entertainment with a set list of pop songs is more suitable. It might just be a tribute act of chart hits from artists like Bruno Mars .
If you're planning to have live wedding ceremony music, get some quotes and ask questions to the acts. Your wedding ceremony musician cost may lower if you engage in a conversation. Make sure to include any extra and useful information. Have you included your entire event's timing instead of only live music performance? The band's quote may include a live performance for 5 hours. Whereas you may only need the live music for 2 lots of 30 minutes.
Wedding Reception Entertainment
There are plenty wedding entertainment ideas. But your wedding reception entertainment needs to fit your unique wedding. You thought about wedding musicians and function bands for weddings. What does your evening entertainment really need?
Live wedding bands are popular when it comes to reception entertainment. But, a wedding band for hire may perform many different styles of music. From roaming bands to soul bands or singing waiters. Some use the term 'dance bands' for wedding music bands. If it's not the type of music you like, there may not be any dancing. So, how do you choose the music for your wedding?
Perfect weddings do not come with a manual full of wedding entertainment ideas. It's your and your guests' unique wedding entertainment. It should be what you want it to be. If you want your wedding band for hire to perform indie rock you should include this in your enquiry. Don't hesitate to tell us if you're not happy to consider any 70's disco karaoke classics. The more details you give on your enquiry, the better quotes you will receive.
If cost is a major consideration, you may want to tell us you would be interested in local wedding bands. Both local wedding bands and professional wedding music bands are experienced. So, don't hesitate to request some evening reception ideas along with your quote. They can provide different prices for different performance lengths. This may help you plan the timings for the evening.
Wedding musicians have experience in performing at different sections of a wedding. This may mean that the same band can perform a different set list for wedding breakfasts. This can lower the costs if you were considering a separate act for the breakfast.
Planning Your Wedding Music
Choosing your wedding music can seem overwhelming. This depends on your reception music and ceremony music ideas. You want to be choosing the perfect wedding ceremony music and wedding reception music. Both brides and grooms want the best for their wedding day. So how do you start planning the music for your wedding?
We admit, wedding planning is hectic and there isn't an ultimate guide. Yet, your ultimate wedding happens when you're choosing the perfect elements that suit you. Live music entertainment for your wedding day is no different. It needs to be the wedding ceremony music you like. It needs to be the wedding reception music you like. But when everything gets too hectic, how do you remember what you like?
This is similar to being asked what your favourite song is after a busy day. It takes time to gather your thoughts. That's why we're here to help. Whether it's a bridal party or civil ceremony the more information you give us the better our acts can help you. For example, you can ask for guidance in the 'Additional Information' section. This could be about ceremony music ideas or wedding song suggestions. ACE acts are experienced and happy to give brides and grooms wedding ideas on ceremony songs too.
Wedding Musician Cost
One of the questions arise would be the wedding ceremony musician cost. This would depend on what you want from your live wedding ceremony entertainment. Costs might be average if you're booking a professional classical music artist performing during signing of the register. This would be true for other solo acts such as singer guitarists and opera singers. You may want to book a string trio or gospel choir to perform while the bride's walking down the aisle. Although, the cost may increase here as there will be more musicians. Wedding breakfasts would have similar booking details.
The "Wedding Guides"
One thing to remember is that YOU are the ultimate wedding's ultimate guide. It's your civil ceremony, bridal party and it's your wedding song. You will be walking down the aisle. If you want a Caribbean beach vibe a steel band would be perfect. Another idea would favour a gospel choir for a church ceremony. Don't hesitate to ask for wedding ideas from a band available to hire. Don't have wedding planning tools to make decisions for you and have you pay more for things you don't want.
Short and Long Term Hotel Contracts
We have a great number of professional bands and musicians experienced in hotel residencies. Their experience includes up to 12 month residency at 5 star hotels in United Arab Emirates. Acts vary from rat packs to hip hop and classic rock bands. All contracts typically include cover for air tickets, visa, accommodation and food. Please make sure to include all contract details in your enquiry to receive contact from suitable acts.
Please feel free to send your enquiry with your contract details and we will find your perfect act. Whether you're looking for hi tech duos, lounge pianists or live party music acts.
Example contract details: 6 month residency. 5 star hotel in United Arab Emirates. Hi-tech duo with pop/rock repertoire. 3000 USD per person per month with all air tickets, visa, accommodation and food included.
Need booking help? No booking is too small. We provide hand picked acts for both corporate functions and pub event. You can check out our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us via live chat or contact form.
Specific hire requests
If you know exactly the type of music you want to book at your event then we're happy to help. You don't always have to book the same pop bands. You may be more interested in modern day music or perhaps rock covers bands. By entering your information into the enquiry form we can refine the acts we find. Also, if you have a specific request, simply use the 'Any other info?' box on the enquiry form and tell us any thoughts you have and we'll suggest some fantastic musicians to fill your dance floor.
Difference between tribute and cover?
The difference between a tribute act and a cover band is the type of music they play. A tribute act usually performs songs from a particular famous artist. Or they only perform music in a particular era or theme. Most cover bands play music from a wide variety of famous artists that can span many decades.
Why should I book live music for my event?
Live music is a great way to add an extra special touch to any event or function. There is nothing quite like a live music act to bring an event to life. A great music group responds to the mood to deliver a fantastic entertainment. When you book live music you know you're hiring musicians that perfected their craft. They perform songs in such a way that will never be exactly the same again. This means every event with a live music act is completely unique for your special occasion.
There are many different music instruments you can book for an event, function or wedding party. The most common type of instrument across almost all music acts is the guitar. (Either acoustic or electric.) This is often accompanied by a vocalist. (The voice itself being an instrument too of course!) Sometimes the guitarist sings as well or includes a separate singer. Next we have percussion usually from a drummer using a kit. But, recently percussion has also been provided by a cajon which is a wooden acoustic box. Most music acts performing at events and functions may also have a keyboardist and a bass guitarist. There are other instruments which are great in a live music environment. For example violins, cellos and flutes are fantastic to get your garden party started. Whereas saxophone and trumpet can make for a big sound combined with other musicians.
Music hire questions
When you book live music it is important that you and the music act agree all the details relating to the event. This will need to cover a wide range of information. From when they are to arrive, what to wear and the music to play. It should also include cancellation and payment matters amongst many other factors. Some of the questions you should ask them:
- How much space do you need?
- What are the power requirements?
- How much is your booking fee for events similar to mine?
- How long will you play for?
- How many sets of music will you play?
- Do you perform lively sets?
- How many breaks will you have and for how long?
- Do you have valid electrical testing certificates?
- Do you have valid live performance insurance?
- What time will you arrive?
- What happens if I cancel your act?
It can be difficult to ensure you have covered everything. To make things easier you can download our Booking Engagement Agreement Form. This covers all these points and more to use when you book an act. Download here.
Live music hire cost
The cost depends on a few factors. Including your requirements, performance timings, quality of the act and the number of musicians you book. Below is a guide for average costings for live music acts. These are based on a 2x45 minute sets. Many music acts will play for 3x45 minute sets. Including function and the perfect bands to hire for weddings. And others perform sets of 60 minutes in duration. The quotes per individual act can be lower or higher than approximate hire rates given below. By stating your budget we can help you book musicians, bands and entertainers for your event at the right price. For example, a guitar and vocal duo would cost less than hiring a big band. The rates were estimated based on average local base fees for not well-known acts who perform covers and/or original music. This is not considering any extra requirements or special events.
- Solo Singers: 80 to 300 GBP, USD, EUR
- Solo Musicians With Vocals (Singing guitarists, pianists etc.): 80 to 300 GBP, USD, EUR
- Solo Musicians Without Vocals (Solo guitarists, pianists, violinists, harpists etc.): 80 to 300 GBP, USD, EUR
- Duos/2-Piece Bands: 160 to 400 GBP, USD, EUR
- Trios/3-Piece Bands: 240 to 750 GBP, USD, EUR
- Quartets/4-Piece Bands: 320 to 850 GBP, USD, EUR
- 5-Piece Bands: 400 to 1150 GBP, USD, EUR
- 6-Piece Bands: 480 to 1300 GBP, USD, EUR
- 7-Piece Bands: 560 to 1500 GBP, USD, EUR
- 8-Piece and Larger Bands: 640 to 1800+ GBP, USD, EUR
- Famous celebrity musicians, singers and bands: 10000 to 1000000+ GBP, USD, EUR
Live music booking areas
Below is a list of locations we cover currently for booking live music. ACE Music Booking Agency is sure to have a great local act on our network. And all acts are ready and willing to perform at your event. A large number of our music acts perform not only in the location they are based but also in the surrounding areas. This means our acts can provide music hire without extra travelling expenses.
- Musicians Available Worldwide
- Musicians Available in Europe
- Musicians Available in USA
- Musicians Available in England, UK
- Musicians Available in Northern Ireland, UK
- Musicians Available in Ireland
- Musicians Available in Scotland, UK
- Musicians Available in Wales, UK
- Musicians Available in Albania & Based in Albania
- Musicians Available in Andorra & Based in Andorra
- Musicians Available in Armenia & Based in Armenia
- Musicians Available in Austria & Based in Austria
- Musicians Available in Azerbaijan & Based in Azerbaijan
- Musicians Available in Belarus & Based in Belarus
- Musicians Available in Belgium & Based in Belgium
- Musicians Available in Bosnia & Based in Bosnia
- Musicians Available in Bulgaria & Based in Bulgaria
- Musicians Available in Croatia & Based in Croatia
- Musicians Available in Cyprus & Based in Cyprus
- Musicians Available in Czech Republic & Based in Czech Republic
- Musicians Available in Denmark & Based in Denmark
- Musicians Available in Estonia & Based in Estonia
- Musicians Available in Finland & Based in Finland
- Musicians Available in France & Based in France
- Musicians Available in Georgia & Based in Georgia
- Musicians Available in Germany & Based in Germany
- Musicians Available in Greece & Based in Greece
- Musicians Available in Hungary & Based in Hungary
- Musicians Available in Iceland & Based in Iceland
- Musicians Available in Italy & Based in Italy
- Musicians Available in Kazakhstan & Based in Kazakhstan
- Musicians Available in Kosovo & Based in Kosovo
- Musicians Available in Latvia & Based in Latvia
- Musicians Available in Liechtenstein & Based in Liechtenstein
- Musicians Available in Lithuania & Based in Lithuania
- Musicians Available in Luxembourg & Based in Luxembourg
- Musicians Available in Macedonia & Based in Macedonia
- Musicians Available in Malta & Based in Malta
- Musicians Available in Moldova & Based in Moldova
- Musicians Available in Monaco & Based in Monaco
- Musicians Available in Montenegro & Based in Montenegro
- Musicians Available in Netherlands & Based in Netherlands
- Musicians Available in Norway & Based in Norway
- Musicians Available in Poland & Based in Poland
- Musicians Available in Portugal & Based in Portugal
- Musicians Available in Romania & Based in Romania
- Musicians Available in Russia & Based in Russia
- Musicians Available in San Marino & Based in San Marino
- Musicians Available in Serbia & Based in Serbia
- Musicians Available in Slovakia & Based in Slovakia
- Musicians Available in Slovenia & Based in Slovenia
- Musicians Available in Spain & Based in Spain
- Musicians Available in Sweden & Based in Sweden
- Musicians Available in Switzerland & Based in Switzerland
- Musicians Available in Turkey & Based in Turkey
- Musicians Available in Ukraine & Based in Ukraine
- Musicians Available in Vatican City & Based in Vatican City
- Musicians Available in Alabama & Based in Alabama
- Musicians Available in Alaska & Based in Alaska
- Musicians Available in Arizona & Based in Arizona
- Musicians Available in Arkansas & Based in Arkansas
- Musicians Available in California & Based in California
- Musicians Available in Colorado & Based in Colorado
- Musicians Available in Connecticut & Based in Connecticut
- Musicians Available in Delaware & Based in Delaware
- Musicians Available in Florida & Based in Florida
- Musicians Available in Georgia & Based in Georgia
- Musicians Available in Hawaii & Based in Hawaii
- Musicians Available in Idaho & Based in Idaho
- Musicians Available in Illinois & Based in Illinois
- Musicians Available in Indiana & Based in Indiana
- Musicians Available in Iowa & Based in Iowa
- Musicians Available in Kansas & Based in Kansas
- Musicians Available in Kentucky & Based in Kentucky
- Musicians Available in Louisiana & Based in Louisiana
- Musicians Available in Maine & Based in Maine
- Musicians Available in Maryland & Based in Maryland
- Musicians Available in Massachusetts & Based in Massachusetts
- Musicians Available in Michigan & Based in Michigan
- Musicians Available in Minnesota & Based in Minnesota
- Musicians Available in Mississippi & Based in Mississippi
- Musicians Available in Missouri & Based in Missouri
- Musicians Available in Montana & Based in Montana
- Musicians Available in Nebraska & Based in Nebraska
- Musicians Available in Nevada & Based in Nevada
- Musicians Available in New Hampshire & Based in New Hampshire
- Musicians Available in New Jersey & Based in New Jersey
- Musicians Available in New Mexico & Based in New Mexico
- Musicians Available in New York & Based in New York
- Musicians Available in North Carolina & Based in North Carolina
- Musicians Available in North Dakota & Based in North Dakota
- Musicians Available in Ohio & Based in Ohio
- Musicians Available in Oklahoma & Based in Oklahoma
- Musicians Available in Oregon & Based in Oregon
- Musicians Available in Pennsylvania & Based in Pennsylvania
- Musicians Available in Rhode Island & Based in Rhode Island
- Musicians Available in South Carolina & Based in South Carolina
- Musicians Available in South Dakota & Based in South Dakota
- Musicians Available in Tennessee & Based in Tennessee
- Musicians Available in Texas & Based in Texas
- Musicians Available in Utah & Based in Utah
- Musicians Available in Vermont & Based in Vermont
- Musicians Available in Virginia & Based in Virginia
- Musicians Available in Washington & Based in Washington
- Musicians Available in West Virginia & Based in West Virginia
- Musicians Available in Wisconsin & Based in Wisconsin
- Musicians Available in Wyoming & Based in Wyoming
- Musicians Available in Bedfordshire & Based in Bedfordshire
- Musicians Available in Berkshire & Based in Berkshire
- Musicians Available in Bristol & Based in Bristol
- Musicians Available in Buckinghamshire & Based in Buckinghamshire
- Musicians Available in Cambridgeshire & Based in Cambridgeshire
- Musicians Available in Cheshire & Based in Cheshire
- Musicians Available in Cornwall & Based in Cornwall
- Musicians Available in Cumbria & Based in Cumbria
- Musicians Available in Derbyshire & Based in Derbyshire
- Musicians Available in Devon & Based in Devon
- Musicians Available in Dorset & Based in Dorset
- Musicians Available in Durham & Based in Durham
- Musicians Available in East Sussex & Based in East Sussex
- Musicians Available in East Yorkshire & Based in East Yorkshire
- Musicians Available in Essex & Based in Essex
- Musicians Available in Gloucestershire & Based in Gloucestershire
- Musicians Available in Gr. Manchester & Based in Gr. Manchester
- Musicians Available in Hampshire & Based in Hampshire
- Musicians Available in Herefordshire & Based in Herefordshire
- Musicians Available in Hertfordshire & Based in Hertfordshire
- Musicians Available in Isle of Wight & Based in Isle of Wight
- Musicians Available in Kent & Based in Kent
- Musicians Available in Lancashire & Based in Lancashire
- Musicians Available in Leicestershire & Based in Leicestershire
- Musicians Available in Lincolnshire & Based in Lincolnshire
- Musicians Available in London & Based in London
- Musicians Available in Merseyside & Based in Merseyside
- Musicians Available in Norfolk & Based in Norfolk
- Musicians Available in North Yorkshire & Based in North Yorkshire
- Musicians Available in Northamptonshire & Based in Northamptonshire
- Musicians Available in Northumberland & Based in Northumberland
- Musicians Available in Nottinghamshire & Based in Nottinghamshire
- Musicians Available in Oxfordshire & Based in Oxfordshire
- Musicians Available in Rutland & Based in Rutland
- Musicians Available in Shropshire & Based in Shropshire
- Musicians Available in Somerset & Based in Somerset
- Musicians Available in South Yorkshire & Based in South Yorkshire
- Musicians Available in Staffordshire & Based in Staffordshire
- Musicians Available in Suffolk & Based in Suffolk
- Musicians Available in Surrey & Based in Surrey
- Musicians Available in Tyne and Wear & Based in Tyne and Wear
- Musicians Available in Warwickshire & Based in Warwickshire
- Musicians Available in West Midlands & Based in West Midlands
- Musicians Available in West Sussex & Based in West Sussex
- Musicians Available in West Yorkshire & Based in West Yorkshire
- Musicians Available in Wiltshire & Based in Wiltshire
- Musicians Available in Worcestershire & Based in Worcestershire
- Musicians Available in Afghanistan & Based in Afghanistan
- Musicians Available in Algeria & Based in Algeria
- Musicians Available in Angola & Based in Angola
- Musicians Available in Antigua and Barbuda & Based in Antigua and Barbuda
- Musicians Available in Argentina & Based in Argentina
- Musicians Available in Australia & Based in Australia
- Musicians Available in Bahamas & Based in Bahamas
- Musicians Available in Bahrain & Based in Bahrain
- Musicians Available in Bangladesh & Based in Bangladesh
- Musicians Available in Barbados & Based in Barbados
- Musicians Available in Belize & Based in Belize
- Musicians Available in Benin & Based in Benin
- Musicians Available in Bhutan & Based in Bhutan
- Musicians Available in Bolivia & Based in Bolivia
- Musicians Available in Botswana & Based in Botswana
- Musicians Available in Brazil & Based in Brazil
- Musicians Available in Brunei & Based in Brunei
- Musicians Available in Burkina Faso & Based in Burkina Faso
- Musicians Available in Burundi & Based in Burundi
- Musicians Available in Cambodia & Based in Cambodia
- Musicians Available in Cameroon & Based in Cameroon
- Musicians Available in Canada & Based in Canada
- Musicians Available in Cape Verde & Based in Cape Verde
- Musicians Available in Caribbean Islands & Based in Caribbean Islands
- Musicians Available in Central African Republic & Based in Central African Republic
- Musicians Available in Chad & Based in Chad
- Musicians Available in Chile & Based in Chile
- Musicians Available in China & Based in China
- Musicians Available in Colombia & Based in Colombia
- Musicians Available in Comoros & Based in Comoros
- Musicians Available in Costa Rica & Based in Rica
- Musicians Available in Ivory Coast & Based in Ivory Coast
- Musicians Available in Cuba & Based in Cuba
- Musicians Available in Democratic Republic of the Congo & Based in Congo
- Musicians Available in Djibouti & Based in Djibouti
- Musicians Available in Dominica & Based in Dominica
- Musicians Available in Dominican Republic & Based in Dominican Republic
- Musicians Available in East Timor & Based in East Timor
- Musicians Available in Ecuador & Based in Ecuador
- Musicians Available in Egypt & Based in Egypt
- Musicians Available in El Salvador & Based in El Salvador
- Musicians Available in Equatorial Guinea & Based in Equatorial Guinea
- Musicians Available in Eritrea & Based in Eritrea
- Musicians Available in Ethiopia & Based in Ethiopia
- Musicians Available in Fiji & Based in Fiji
- Musicians Available in Gabon & Based in Gabon
- Musicians Available in Gambia & Based in Gambia
- Musicians Available in Ghana & Based in Ghana
- Musicians Available in Greenland & Based in Greenland
- Musicians Available in Grenada & Based in Grenada
- Musicians Available in Guatemala & Based in Guatemala
- Musicians Available in Guinea & Based in Guinea
- Musicians Available in Guinea-Bissau & Based in Guinea-Bissau
- Musicians Available in Guyana & Based in Guyana
- Musicians Available in Haiti & Based in Haiti
- Musicians Available in Honduras & Based in Honduras
- Musicians Available in India & Based in India
- Musicians Available in Indonesia & Based in Indonesia
- Musicians Available in Iran & Based in Iran
- Musicians Available in Iraq & Based in Iraq
- Musicians Available in Israel & Based in Israel
- Musicians Available in Jamaica & Based in Jamaica
- Musicians Available in Japan & Based in Japan
- Musicians Available in Jordan & Based in Jordan
- Musicians Available in Kenya & Based in Kenya
- Musicians Available in Kiribati & Based in Kiribati
- Musicians Available in Kuwait & Based in Kuwait
- Musicians Available in Kyrgyzstan & Based in Kyrgyzstan
- Musicians Available in Laos & Based in Laos
- Musicians Available in Lebanon & Based in Lebanon
- Musicians Available in Lesotho & Based in Lesotho
- Musicians Available in Liberia & Based in Liberia
- Musicians Available in Libya & Based in Libya
- Musicians Available in Madagascar & Based in Madagascar
- Musicians Available in Malawi & Based in Malawi
- Musicians Available in Malaysia & Based in Malaysia
- Musicians Available in Maldives & Based in Maldives
- Musicians Available in Mali & Based in Mali
- Musicians Available in Mauritania & Based in Mauritania
- Musicians Available in Mauritius & Based in Mauritius
- Musicians Available in Mexico & Based in Mexico
- Musicians Available in Micronesia & Based in Micronesia
- Musicians Available in Mongolia & Based in Mongolia
- Musicians Available in Morocco & Based in Morocco
- Musicians Available in Mozambique & Based in Mozambique
- Musicians Available in Myanmar-Burma & Based in Burma
- Musicians Available in Namibia & Based in Namibia
- Musicians Available in Nepal & Based in Nepal
- Musicians Available in New Zealand & Based in New Zealand
- Musicians Available in Nicaragua & Based in Nicaragua
- Musicians Available in Niger & Based in Niger
- Musicians Available in Nigeria & Based in Nigeria
- Musicians Available in North Korea & Based in North Korea
- Musicians Available in Oman & Based in Oman
- Musicians Available in Pakistan & Based in Pakistan
- Musicians Available in Palau & Based in Palau
- Musicians Available in Palestine & Based in Palestine
- Musicians Available in Panama & Based in Panama
- Musicians Available in Papua New Guinea & Based in Papua New Guinea
- Musicians Available in Paraguay & Based in Paraguay
- Musicians Available in Peru & Based in Peru
- Musicians Available in Philippines & Based in Philippines
- Musicians Available in Qatar & Based in Qatar
- Musicians Available in Republic of the Congo & Based in Congo
- Musicians Available in Rwanda & Based in Rwanda
- Musicians Available in Saint Kitts and Nevis & Based in Nevis
- Musicians Available in Saint Lucia & Based in Saint Lucia
- Musicians Available in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines & Based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Musicians Available in Samoa & Based in Samoa
- Musicians Available in Sao Tome and Principe & Based in Sao Tome and Principe
- Musicians Available in Saudi Arabia & Based in Saudi Arabia
- Musicians Available in Senegal & Based in Senegal
- Musicians Available in Seychelles & Based in Seychelles
- Musicians Available in Sierra Leone & Based in Sierra Leone
- Musicians Available in Solomon Islands & Based in Solomon Islands
- Musicians Available in Somalia & Based in Somalia
- Musicians Available in South Africa & Based in South Africa
- Musicians Available in South Korea & Based in South Korea
- Musicians Available in South Sudan & Based in South Sudan
- Musicians Available in Sri Lanka & Based in Sri Lanka
- Musicians Available in Sudan & Based in Sudan
- Musicians Available in Suriname & Based in Suriname
- Musicians Available in Swaziland & Based in Swaziland
- Musicians Available in Syria & Based in Syria
- Musicians Available in Taiwan & Based in Taiwan
- Musicians Available in Tajikistan & Based in Tajikistan
- Musicians Available in Thailand & Based in Thailand
- Musicians Available in Togo & Based in Togo
- Musicians Available in Tonga & Based in Tonga
- Musicians Available in Trinidad and Tobago & Based in Trinidad and Tobago
- Musicians Available in Tunisia & Based in Tunisia
- Musicians Available in Turkmenistan & Based in Turkmenistan
- Musicians Available in Tuvalu & Based in Tuvalu
- Musicians Available in Uganda & Based in Uganda
- Musicians Available in United Arab Emirates & Based in UAE
- Musicians Available in Uruguay & Based in Uruguay
- Musicians Available in Uzbekistan & Based in Uzbekistan
- Musicians Available in Vanuatu & Based in Vanuatu
- Musicians Available in Venezuela & Based in Venezuela
- Musicians Available in Vietnam & Based in Vietnam
- Musicians Available in Yemen & Based in Yemen
- Musicians Available in Zambia & Based in Zambia
- Musicians Available in Zimbabwe & Based in Zimbabwe
Popular music hire types
Music has many different genres as shown below. We have music acts for hire able to perform in the style of your choosing on our network. From Folk to Rock and from Classical or Country Music to Metal. We have musicians in all types of genres. There are also a large number of sub-genres. Just let us know on your enquiry and we'll find an act to suit. From background music Jazz guitarists to party bands. Many music groups can entertain for an entire evening in a particular decade. This is a great choice for birthday parties when you want to go back in time!
- Pop and Rock Bands & Singers
- Pop Bands & Singers
- Acoustic Bands, Duos, Singers
- Club | Dance Bands
- Indie Bands
- Classic Rock Bands
- Hard Rock | Metal Bands
- Disco & Funk Bands
- Soul / RnB & Motown Bands
- Hip Hop Bands & Rappers
- Reggae Bands
- Ska Bands
- Steel Bands
- Classical Musicians
- Jazz Singers, Jazz Duos, Jazz Bands
- Swing | Gypsy Swing Bands
- Blues Bands, Singers
- Rock'n'Roll Bands
- Country Music Bands & Singers
- Folk Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Ceilidh Bands
- Irish Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Celtic | Traditional Music Bands
- Medieval | Historical Musicians
- 1920s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1930s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1940s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1950s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1960s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1970s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1980s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1990s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 2000s Tribute Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Modern | Contemporary Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Tribute Acts
ACE Music Booking Agency does not limit the musicians in our network to be a one type of act. (Not only rock pop cover bands.) So, if you'd like to hear a live saxophone, xylophone or mandolin at your event. And you can easily book them for your live entertainment. Whether your special occasion's dance floor calls for a:
Solo guitarist, Jazz band, cocktail pianist, acoustic band, flute duo, string quartet, mariachi band, medieval minstrels, Irish folk band, Celtic harpist, Ceilidh band, mainstream party band, swing band, acoustic duo with guitar and vocals or a solo singer,
simply let us know and we will help you choose the right act. Some popular instruments performed by our acts include:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Backing Tracks
- Backing Vocals
- Bass Guitar
- Double Bass
- Electric Guitar
- Female Lead Vocals
- Fiddle - Violin
- French Horn
- Keyboard - Piano
- Male Lead Vocals
- Traditional – Historical Instruments
Common event types
There are many different event types for which you can book live music. Below we have listed many of the most common but we've provided musicians and groups for many more besides. You can hire live music for every type of event. From pubs and clubs to restaurants and cafes through to special events. For example corporate entertainment or Christmas and New Years Eve. We also provide live wedding music for your special day. Both the ceremony sections, drinks reception and the evening reception/wedding party.
- Wedding Ceremony Musicians
- Wedding Reception Bands & Singers
- Party & Function Bands
- Birthday Party Bands
- Corporate Event Bands
- Pub / Bar Bands & Singers
- Social Club Bands & Singers
- Freemasons Ladies Night Bands
- Christmas Music Bands & Singers
- New Year's Eve Bands & Singers
- Holiday Park Bands & Singers
- Hotel Residency Musicians & Singers
- Restaurant / Cafe Musicians & Singers
Musicians code of conduct
To sign-up to the ACE network every music act has agreed to the following code of conduct linked below:
Worldwide selection of solo singer music acts
Browse Solo Singers by selecting your location below
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Vatican City
USA and Canada
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More Locations Worldwide
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Cote dIvoire-Ivory Coast
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates