I perform my songs using a Roland electric piano without the use of backing tracks. I also use a foot drum and harmonica when needed!
I have a vast background of music experience in the industry, having played at numerous clubs, pubs, weddings, parties recording studios and corporate events over the years.
In the last year alone I have featured on Radio Bristol and BBC Points west, played the Bristol Tobacco Factory, Coombe Lodge, Backwell House, DoubleTree Hilton in Congresbury, Bristol City FC, SS Great Britain and many other great venues.
I have a versatile style and am able to switch between rock, pop, blues, jazz and classical (I've played since the age of 7 and passed grade 8 by 15). For weddings, this allows me to offer music either during the service, during the meal or in the evening (with my 'stomp box' foot drum, I can always get everybody up singing and dancing!).
I also compose and perform my own material if needed.
97. All Shook Up 98. Blue Suede Shoes 99. Blueberry Hill 100. Build Me Up Buttercup 101. Crazy Little Thing Called Love 102. Great Balls Of Fire 103. Heartbreak Hotel 104. Hound Dog 105. I Heard It Through The Grapevine 106. Jailhouse Rock 107. Johhy B. Goode 108. Minnie The Moocher 109. Peggy Sue 110. Roll Over Beethoven 111. Shake A Tail Feather 112. Shake Rattle and Roll 113. Shout 114. Still Rock And Roll To Me 115. Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On
1960's and BEATLES
116. Across The Universe 117. All You Need Is Love 118. American Pie 119. 120. Back In The USSR 121. Blowing In The Wind 122. Bluebird 123. Brown Eyed Girl 124. Can't Buy Me Love 125. Day Tripper 126. Daydream Believer 127. Delilah 128. Fool On The Hill 129. For No One 130. Get Back 131. Girl 132. Hard Day's Night 133. Here Comes The Sun 134. Hey Jude 135. Hit The Road Jack 136. I Am The Walrus 137. I Wanna Hold Your Hand 138. In My Life 139. I'm A Believer 140. Kites 141. Lady Madonna 142. Let It Be 143. Lucy In The Sky 144. Money 145. Moondance 146. My Girl 147. Penny Lane 148. Pretty Woman 149. Raindrops Keep Falling 150. Ring Of Fire 151. Runaround Sue 152. Strawberry Fields Forever 153. Summer In The City 154. Walk The Line 155. Waterloo Sunset 156. We Can Work It Out 157. What I'd Say 158. When I'm 64 159. Woodstock
160. Aint No Pleasin You 161. Annies Song 162. Baker Street 163. Bohemian Rhapsody 164. Breakfast In America 165. Bye Bye Baby 166. Cats In The Cradle 167. Changes 168. Desperado 169. Dreadlock Holiday 170. Escape 171. Evil Woman 172. Girls Talk 173. Hallalujah 174. Honesty 175. Hotel California 176. I Shot The Sheriff 177. I Will Survive 178. 179. If You Could Read My Mind 180. Imagine 181. Layla 182. Life On Mars 183. Logical Song 184. Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) 185. Mr Blue Sky 186. My Life 187. Nothing Rhymed 188. One Man Band 189. Perfect Day 190. Piano Man 191. Pinball 192. Pinball Wizard 193. Rabbit 194. Rocket Man 195. Rockin All Over The World 196. Sarah 197. Scenes from an Italian R 198. 199. Shang A Lang 200. Streets Of London 201. Stuck In The Middle With You 202. Summer Nights 203. Sweet Home Alabama 204. Tainted Love 205. The Man Who Sold The World 206. The Sideboard Song 207. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted 208. WOLD 209. Your Song
It Must Be Love
210. 2 4 6 8 Motorway 211. A New England 212. Alison 213. Accidents Will Happen 214. Different For Girls 215. Down in the Tube Station At Midnight 216. Ever Fallen In Love With Someone 217. Footprints 218. Golden Brown 219. I Don't Like Mondays 220. I Fought The Law 221. In Between Days 222. Is She Really Going Out With Him 223. Is That Love 224. Just What I Needed 225. London Calling 226. Message In A Bottle 227. My Ever Changin Moods 228. My Girl 229. Nirvana 230. No More Heroes 231. Oliver's Army 232. Our House 233. Psycho Killer 234. Pulling Mussels From The Shell 235. Pump It Up 236. Road To Nowhere 237. Roxanne 238. Senses Working Overtime 239. Should I Stay Or Should I Go 240. Stepping Out 241. Take Me I'm Yours 242. Teanage Kicks 243. Tempted 244. That's Entertainment 245. The Model 246. The Whole Point Of No Return 247. Up The Junction 248. Wake Up and Make Love With Me
249. 500 Miles 250. A Girl Like You - Edwin Collins 251. A Little Respect 252. Don't You Want Me 253. Down Under 254. Every Day Hurts 255. Everybody Wants to Rule 256. Goodnight Girl 257. Hold Me Now 258. I Just Called To Say I Love You 259. I'm On My Way 260. If I Was 261. Lady In Red 262. Letter From America 263. Love Is All Around 264. Mad World 265. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm 266. Money For Nothing 267. Money's Too Tight To Mention 268. New Song 269. One 270. Only You 271. Part Time Love 272. Perfect 273. Planet Earth 274. Right Down The Line 275. Sad Songs 276. Sewing The Seeds Of Love 277. 278. Size Of A Cow 279. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) 280. The Riddle 281. 282. The Way It Is 283. True Faith 284. Vienna 285. Will You? 286. Your Latest Trick
287. Accidentally In Love 288. Angels 289. Californication 290. Carry On Regardless 291. Don't Look Back In Anger 292. Father and Son 293. Friday I'm In Love 294. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) 295. Half The World Away 296. High 297. I Want Love 298. Let Me Entertain You 299. Losing My Religion 300. No Matter What 301. Nothing Compares 2 U 302. Nothing Ever Happens 303. Man On The Moon 304. Mary's Prayer 305. Mr Rock & Roll 306. Ode To My Family 307. Old Red Eyes Is Back 308. Roll To Me 309. Runnaway 310. She's The One 311. Sit Down 312. Songs Of Love 313. The Blower's Daughter 314. The One I Love 315. The Whole Of The Moon 316. Weather With You 317. What Can I Do? 318. When You Say Nothing At All 319. Why Does It Always Rain On Me 320. Wonderwall 321. You Do Something To Me
322. All Of Me 323. Candy 324. Chasing Cars 325. Clocks 326. Fill My Little World 327. Get Lucky 328. Golden Touch 329. Happy 330. Here It Goes Again 331. How Long Will I Love You 332. Human 333. I Predict A Riot 334. I Wasn't Expecting That 335. Laura 336. Never Be Lonely 337. New 338. Next To Me 339. Pencil Full Of Lead 340. Real Love 341. Rehab 342. Rock DJ 343. She's So Lovely 344. Somewhere Only We Know 345. St James Infirmary 346. This Love 347. Uprising 348. Valerie 349. Viva La Vida 350. When I Was A Boy 351. When I Was Your Man
Thank you Mark the Piano Man playing at Coombe Lodge for our wedding last week. Absolutely superb!! Full repertoire of tunes to suit the occasion and various parts of the day from welcoming guests, to walking down the aisle. Fully recommend Mark - top pro!!!
Rachel & Clive Maby
The music at our wedding was an important part of both the ceremony and the evening reception, so we wanted to ensure it was right. Many thanks for playing the piano so beautifully at our wedding ceremony, but also ensuring a good proportion of our repertoire of music was played so well in the evening. You made our day run so smoothly. In the run up to the wedding we met with Mark a number of times and went through our music options for the wedding ceremony.
We can't thank you enough for being a part of our day and keeping the guests all happy. We had the most amazing day and all the guests commented on how nice and different it was to not have a disco blaring and how amazing your playing was, it was thoroughly enjoyed. I will certainly pass your details on and if we can think of an excuse to have another occasion will certainly contact you first!!