Keldamuzik lights up the entertainment industry with her genuine, positive attitude and her devotion to explore all aspects of the entertainment industry – especially as a recording artist. She introduces dynamic talent throughout her entire brand.
As a recording artist, Kelda entertains audiences with her own original sound, with hits like, “Queen For a Night,” and “Thirsty” (5 weeks number one on KISS FM charts in Melbourne, Australia), in a variety of genres ranging from pop to reggae.
She has toured internationally (Japan, the Caribbean) with:
• R&B singer Lloyd • Kid Ink • Jah Cure
Songs from her 4 albums have been featured on:
• MTV's "Real World" • Oxygen channel's "Bad Girls Club" • "Weight Up," was featured in Sony Entertainment's film, "Please Give," starring Amanda Peet
As a television personality, Kelda’s latest endeavor has been talk show Diva Talk Tonite, which features special guests of all types of industry backgrounds who discuss their profession.
As a model, Kelda has developed the flashy, sexy style that she has trademarked in all of her performances. Projects have included working with:
• Skylier Wear Clothing • Swankety Swank Fashions • Fashion photographer, Christina Elizabeth
Her latest modeling project, called "Kelda speaks," illustrates the life of a struggling young girl converting her challenges into success.
As a film actress, having experience in acting, script writing, and producing, Kelda stars in two upcoming indie films – "Love, The Original Way," and a web series titled "Who's Ride is it Anyway?"
As a public speaker Keldamuzik is involved in developing community oriented projects with several non-profit organizations. Her own projects focus on empowering young women to stay positive, as she relates her own life experiences to the struggles youth face today:
• The Diva Outreach • The Cultural Exchange Tour
As a businesswoman, with her endeavors taking her around the world, Kelda has her own formidable business mind to thank for the opportunities she’s encountered.
• Funded her own projects by working as a marketing representative for several Bay Area start-up businesses • Developed her own talent marketing company.
With her business savvy and determination, Keldamuzik will be unforgettable!