Spanish & Latin Bands for Hire
Suitable, Available & Affordable Spanish & Latin Music Acts for Hire
All Music Styles to Suit Your Event
Solo Musicians, Singers, Duos, Trios up to 10+ Piece Bands
0% Agency Fees and ACE never charges for any fees or commission. Tell us about your event and we will help you find the perfect music act. Saving you time and money
Quality Assured Only top quality vetted bands and musicians are associated within our network. Trust us to deliver when you want to book acts of outstanding quality
Local Acts International network of expert live music booking agents, artist management companies and active musicians ready to provide fantastic live music
24/7 Direct Quotes & Receive direct quotes from suitable acts at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to use our live chat. We are always happy to help
"Took Just A Few Seconds To Enquire and Before I Knew It, I Booked A Superb Act!"
ACE Music Booking Agency provides a 0% agency fee and 0% commission service to find great Latin Spanish style live music.
Book Latin and Spanish bands, duos, solo musicians and singers with ACE Music Booking Agency. ACE supplies many Latin and Spanish music bands for weddings, functions and themed events.
Set your location below to browse Latin music acts as well as acts that also have Latin songs in their repertoire. The acts shown are only a small selection recently added to the website. If what you are looking for is not shown, tell us about your event and we'll help you find the perfect act for free!
See below for answers to many of the most common booking questions:
What do I do to book a latin band?It's easy to make a booking. Simply complete the band hire form here and provide some information about the type of booking you are planning and let us do all the work! In order to get started we only need three essential bits of information; your preferred contact details (which can be either a telephone number or an email address), the date of the booking (you can also tell us the time of the performance if you know it, but don't worry if you're not sure) and then let us know where the music is to be performed. With just these we can get to work finding you great bands for hire for your booking.If you want more control there are some additional pieces of information which can help us find exactly what you are looking for;
- the size of band you prefer or the venue permits, the genre of music you'd like (for example Rock, Pop, 60's),
- the type of event you are planning (if you're planning a wedding reception we can find you expert wedding bands),
- your budget (this will ensure only latin bands for hire within your price range will be found)
- and any other info which you feel may help (for example, if you select birthday party as your event type and tell us it's for a 75th birthday we can find you some great classic bands to get the night swinging!).
How long do latin bands for hire need to set-up?The time it takes for to set-up also varies depending on the amount of musicians involved, a solo violinist can be ready in just a few minutes whereas a 10-piece cover bands, tribute bands, function bands, wedding bands or party bands may need an hour to 90 minutes to position all the musicians on the stage, prepare the equipment and conduct a sound-check. In either case, it is best to agree with the bands regarding the time of arrival which will allow for them to prepare for your event. This should ideally be before your guests or patrons arrive.
I need to cancel or re-arrange a band I booked, what do I do?If you need to cancel a band booking this is best done directly with the chosen live music band as soon as possible. Simply contact the band you selected for the event and explain the reason for the cancellation. Simply changing your mind is not usually a good enough reason to cancel and don't be surprised if they want to charge you for the wasted time! Please ensure you provide the latin bands with as much notice as possible as without it, the band will not be able to schedule another performance on the cancellation date leading to a loss of earnings.When you discuss the terms and conditions of the engagement with your band please discuss what is to happen if a cancellation occurs. Musicians in these bands are human-beings too so likely they will understand if you have a genuine reason for the cancellation. If you need to re-arrange an engagement you should contact the band and let them know why and when you would like them to perform. They may need time to check their calendar (or multiple calendars if there's many musicians in the band!) before they can confirm the re-arrangement.
What if the latin band cancels?If a band cancels you will need to find a replacement band as soon as possible. Firstly, you should enter another band hire enquiry form so we can help you as we have many cover bands, tribute bands, pub bands, club bands, rock bands, function bands, wedding bands or party bands available at short notice. Secondly you need to decide the impact of the cancellation and if the cancellation has not allowed sufficient time for a replacement to be found what your losses may be. This should then be cross-referenced with the agreement you discussed with the band prior to the booking in relation to any cancellation. You can download a live music hire Engagement Agreement document to use when you book a band here.
Can I see the latin bands performing live before booking?Of course! All of our bands for hire are active musicians and the band selected for your engagement are very likely working in your local area. Many cover bands, tribute bands, pub bands, club bands, rock bands, function bands, wedding bands or party bands have websites which they can direct you to which will usually include a list of the dates they are playing and where. Provided it's a public event simply pop along and have a listen. If you like what you hear don't forget to introduce yourselves and let them know you discovered them via the ACE Music Booking agency website. You can also discuss a pre-booking viewing when you discuss your engagement with the bands. As they are keen to secure the booking they will be very happy to let you know when you can see them play and to discuss your engagement.
Is it possible to pick the songs the band will perform?Choosing which songs to perform depends a great deal on the type of band you are booking. Some bands will work very hard on a particular series of songs, sometimes linking a number of songs together into a medley and will have a routine to last the entire evening which they have perfected. In this case it is very difficult for them to change the order of songs to include your choice, however they may still be able to perform a special song for you, a first dance for example. Other bands will happily play any song or number of songs you request providing you give them enough notice to learn them. Many international cover bands, tribute bands, function bands, wedding bands and party bands to hire travel the world with over 300 songs in their repertoire and will likely know the songs you like already! In both cases, don't be afraid to ask! It is important you get exactly the music you want at your event.
Will the bands for hire learn a first dance song request?Yes. Or at least they should! In the many years we have been operating as a professional agency we have never come across a music band that will not happily learn a song for your first dance. However, you may need to bear in mind the type of song you have requested and the style of the covers band, tribute or theme band, genre band, event band, wedding band or party band you have chosen. As some bands may not fit the instrumentation and music style, they simply will not be able to accurately represent the song you chose (for example choosing a hip-hop multi vocal song for a solo cello player!) and you may be better served having the band play the official MP3 version through their PA system instead.
How loud will the latin band be?The volume the band performs at will depend in the most part on the type of instruments involved. Particularly un-amplified instrument like drums and brass which have a fairly set volume level at which they are played. Amplified instruments will then be required to set their volume levels appropriately in order to musically blend together. If you have chosen a band that is entirely amplified (a hi-tech band for hire using backing tracks for example) then their volume can be set as quiet as the lowest level at which they can sing without the dry sound (the voice before microphone amplification) being heard.
Will the latin bands be suitable for sound limiters?This will depend on the level of the sound limiter and the type of band selected. If your venue has a sound limiter this is something that will need to be discussed when booking the band. If you are unsure then it is best to choose a band which is entirely amplified as the sound produced will be more controllable than a band which has un-amplified instruments, drums for example. Many bands for hire are experienced in working with sound limitations and will be able to advise whether they will have any issue.
Do I need to provide anything for the band for hire?You will only need to provide a space in which to perform and payment. The space they require will depend on the size of the band you are booking and can vary from as little as 2 meters to as much as an orchestra pit! The bands for hire themselves will be experienced in the amount of space the band requires and will be able to advise you in more detail. The payment for the engagement should be issued by prior arrangement. This is usually via a BACS transfer in the week leading up to the event, issued in cash at the end of the performance or payment via cheque.
What if I have a complaint about the band?If you have a complaint this should be raised as soon as possible with the band themselves. The sooner a band knows there is an issue the quicker they can rectify the problem if it is within their power to do so. A great way to avoid complaints is to use the ACE Music Booking agents’ Engagement Agreement form here as this covers many of the areas which can result in a complaint if not agreed before the performance, for example when the band is to arrive, set-up, play, break, finish as well as agreement regarding cancellations and payments.
How will the latin bands for hire plan my event's performance?Exactly what you want them to as agreed! This usually takes the form of their arrival before the event is to start in order to set-up and sound-check. Once done they will likely make themselves scarce or get changed into their performance clothing or costume. Once the music begins the cover band, tribute band, function band, wedding band or party band you have chosen will perform the type of music you heard from the examples they provided and will play for the agreed amount of time, usually taking small break in-between sets. At the end they will pack up their gear and depending on what you agreed with them in the terms and conditions, accept payment and leave.
What equipment will the latin band provide?The band will supply all the equipment they need to perform at your venue. If you have any particular equipment requests (laser lights for example!) then please discuss these with the band booked beforehand. Likely the band will provide a lighting system suitable to the venue, a PA system capable of supporting their amplification needs and enough great songs to get everyone in attendance dancing and singing along all night long!
Will the latin bands need a lot of space?The amount of space the bands will need to set-up varies greatly depending on whether you're looking for a 4-piece band or larger bands. Smaller bands will only require a couple of square metres and a plug socket in order to perform whereas a 10 piece band will be best suited to a stage area which is usually much larger and elevated, these bands may also require additional plug sockets for the increased amount of musical equipment they will supply to your event. Please discuss the space your latin band requires before the booking engagement.
How long is the latin band's performance?As long as you need it to be! Generally bands perform in sections of 45 minutes to an hour with a small break in-between usually lasting around 15 to 20 minutes. So if you require your latin band to perform across a 3 hour time period it is quite likely the band will play for 45 minutes 3 times. Some bands performing across a 2 hour time period like to play for 45 minutes, take a 15 minute break then play for the whole last hour. There's also bands that when asked to perform across 3 hours will do just that without a break! Just remember to discuss and agree exactly how long you want your band to perform, what length their sets of music will be and how long their breaks will be.
Can I customise my latin band’s performance?That will depend on how exactly you want to customise the band’s show! Many bands are happy to discuss any ways in which they can perfectly fit your event, for example to wear themed clothing or to perform a particular genre of songs. You may also want particular songs performed at particular times or announcements to be made. Just let the band know exactly what you would like to customise, especially if you plan to have them swinging from the chandeliers!
How much will it cost to hire a latin band?This will obviously depend on the bands in the area and what your budget may be. It also matters for how long you want the band to perform at your event and if there are any extra requirements, all of which you can stipulate on your band booking enquiry form. A local solo musician can be available from as little as sixty pounds whereas a world class 10 piece wedding band can command thousands. ACE Music Booking agency will find latin bands for hire which fit your budget if you entered it onto your enquiry form so you can rest assured you will be able to afford the musicians we find.
What happens if a latin band I booked member is ill?Illness is something all bands for hire should be prepared for and usually this means another musician (a deputy also known as 'a dep') stepping into the band in order to still perform the engagement. The deputy musician will be well versed in the music that the band performs and you will be unlikely to hear any difference, although they may appear different. If the band hasn't prepared a deputy in case of illness or the deputy is not available then they may have to either cancel the performance or perform without the ill musician. You will need to agree with the band what happens in-case of illness before confirming the booking.
What size of band should I hire?Whatever size of band you want! You should bear in mind your event and the space at your venue when booking your band. If you are having a party for friends in a small garden then a smaller band would be a good choice. However if you've hired a large hall with a big stage area then large function bands or party bands would be a better choice to fill the stage and the hall with sound.Just let us know on the booking form the size of band you prefer and we'll find it for you. If you're not sure or have no preference on the band size then leave the field blank and we'll supply you with the best bands of many different sizes to choose from.
Do all music bands perform live?The musicians in the bands will perform live but not all shows are completely live. Although many bands are fully live, some bands will use musical backing tracks in order to perform with a larger sound than the number of band members involved, for example a soloist may use a backing track accompaniment. If you have a preference then please discuss this with the band as they would rather perform to their maximum potential. Even world famous music artists mostly use backing tracks!
Can latin bands play different styles of music?Some bands can perform music across multiple genres and decades whereas other prefer to focus their band on a particular genre. To our experience, cover bands, tribute bands, function bands, wedding bands or party bands that can play multiple styles of music are perfect choices at events where there is a mixed age of audience, for example at a birthday party. If you want your band to perform different styles then simply enter 'mixed' in the genre option of the booking enquiry form.
What are the minimum power requirements for a band?For some bands no power at all is needed. A string quartet does not need any power and are a great choice for venues where there are not any power outlets. Small bands for hire will usually only need one or two power sockets depending on the type of instruments they play or equipment they use, whereas larger bands can need multiple power options in order to set-up in their correct configuration. When booking please ensure you discuss the power requirements and availability.
Are the music bands PAT tested with adequate public liability insurance (PLI)?Yes and yes! Every cover band, tribute band, function band, wedding band or party band for hire on the ACE Music Booking agency network needs to comply with portable appliance testing (also known as PAT testing) requirements and will also need to have public liability insurance (also known as PLI). This ensures that the band you choose to hire will be legally able to perform at your venue without issue. Although the musicians on our network cannot join without confirming both of these points you still need to check with them that their certifications are still valid for the date of performance.
How do I make a booking?
Some useful information to help you when booking a music act
- Entertainment ideas
- Specific booking requests
- Difference between tribute and cover act hire
- Why book live music
- Instrument types
- Questions to ask when you book a music act
- Live music hire cost
- Live music booking areas covered
- Popular music types
- Popular instruments
- Common event types
- Musicians code of conduct
Live music can be as entertaining as you want it to be. For example, you could have your entertainment agency to find an act to fit the theme of your event. They would perform music from a particular era and dress the part to really get your party started. Another idea would be to hire tribute artists as live entertainment. Why not represent the music of your favourite artists at your event. If your function is a garden party, a string quartet playing in the background as your guests mingle would be delightful. Maybe you want your live music to fit all ages attending your event by playing set lists from 60's to the present day. We have many more ideas, just get in touch and we'll help you book a night to remember.
More entertainment ideas
You can choose different styles of live performance acts to fit your event perfectly. Just let us know what you have in mind and we will help you find the right act. Types of bands available include, rock pop bands, indie rock bands, world music acts, mariachi bands, live lounge style bands or electric violinists. These may be a great fit for corporate event entertainment, weddings and functions. Or maybe you're more interested in wedding ceremony musicians. Such as opera singers, classical guitarists, salsa bands and solo duos for your special day.
Truth is, there are many different types of acts available to hire. Maybe have rock pop function bands perform dance floor filling energetic songs. This could bring your private party to life. Looking for subtle wedding entertainers for your live music? Why not hire classical guitarists or solo duos to bring a classy atmosphere. Or are you more interested in barn dance bands? It's best to send your enquiry to be able to choose from live bands available for your particular date. If you tell us about your live music entertainment ideas we can help you find the perfect band to hire.
Live Party Music
For your party entertainment event bands may be a great choice. As they will fill dance floors with lively sets of chart hits. For example a drinks reception, corporate event and private party. These include funk bands, motown bands, jazz bands, ceilidh bands, swing bands, steel bands and rat packs. Tribute acts such as Stevie Wonder or Michael Jackson tributes are also a great choice for evening entertainment.
Live party bands would be what your party needs. Bands and musicians perform different types of music. Their recommendation from another client may be for a young couple's engagement party. This doesn't mean they would be the perfect professional party band for your event. The similar situation applies for a 65th birthday. But, the ultimate function bands may charge above your budget.
You can hire live party bands for your party. Including any engagement party, Christmas party or anniversary parties. Especially a pop and rock band for parties can bring a fun high energy.
Whether it's a live function band based in your area or a professional party band, start receiving quotes now. It is best to receive quotes from a party band available in your area to discuss.
Please feel free to send your enquiry with your event location and we will find your perfect act. Whether you're looking for 60s rock bands, Christmas entertainers or live wedding music acts.
Booking live music entertainment for corporate parties is no different to other events. Please make sure you have provided us with as much information as possible. This includes the age range of the audience. By knowing this your function band would know if it's appropriate to perform any pop chart hits or not.
Your corporate event entertainment may be needing a live band for events and functions. Booking corporate party entertainment can be for various reasons. From Christmas parties to Great Gatsby themed corporate party entertainment. Corporate bands can perform different styles of music. This can be pop and rock acts or professional country bands.
We are sure to help you with booking corporate party entertainment. From singing waiters or corporate event bands performing current chart songs to Gatsby themed jazz bands. You can tell us if you want to receive quotes from acts with female vocals or from Christmas bands.
Live Wedding & Event Music
Event entertainment acts to hire include pop function bands for hire for weddings and functions. (Including drinks receptions.) These types of acts can also perform at any corporate event, private party or charity event. Bands play popular covers or rock covers from famous bands and themes. Such as, Bruno Mars, James Bond, Stevie Wonder, Dire Straits, Lady Gaga. You can offer to customise the set-list the band performs to fit your event.
Receive direct quotes from a world class band available to hire. Your act of choice can live wedding bands or saxophone players. Either way the quotes you receive will be direct. And the acts will work with you to make sure your event runs smoothly.
Live Wedding Ceremony Music
For your wedding ceremony you could consider wedding entertainers and live musicians that provide background music. These include world music acts, live lounge style bands, classical musicians, acoustic bands and acoustic duos.
Live wedding bands, wedding singers and event entertainment acts can be subtle and energetic as you need. You may want to choose from wedding ceremony musicians and solo duos for your special day. A mariachi band or a band offering evening entertainment with a set list of pop songs is more suitable. It might just be a tribute act of chart hits from artists like Bruno Mars .
If you're planning to have live wedding ceremony music, get some quotes and ask questions to the acts. Your wedding ceremony musician cost may lower if you engage in a conversation. Make sure to include any extra and useful information. Have you included your entire event's timing instead of only live music performance? The band's quote may include a live performance for 5 hours. Whereas you may only need the live music for 2 lots of 30 minutes.
Wedding Reception Entertainment
There are plenty wedding entertainment ideas. But your wedding reception entertainment needs to fit your unique wedding. You thought about wedding musicians and function bands for weddings. What does your evening entertainment really need?
Live wedding bands are popular when it comes to reception entertainment. But, a wedding band for hire may perform many different styles of music. From roaming bands to soul bands or singing waiters. Some use the term 'dance bands' for wedding music bands. If it's not the type of music you like, there may not be any dancing. So, how do you choose the music for your wedding?
Perfect weddings do not come with a manual full of wedding entertainment ideas. It's your and your guests' unique wedding entertainment. It should be what you want it to be. If you want your wedding band for hire to perform indie rock you should include this in your enquiry. Don't hesitate to tell us if you're not happy to consider any 70's disco karaoke classics. The more details you give on your enquiry, the better quotes you will receive.
If cost is a major consideration, you may want to tell us you would be interested in local wedding bands. Both local wedding bands and professional wedding music bands are experienced. So, don't hesitate to request some evening reception ideas along with your quote. They can provide different prices for different performance lengths. This may help you plan the timings for the evening.
Wedding musicians have experience in performing at different sections of a wedding. This may mean that the same band can perform a different set list for wedding breakfasts. This can lower the costs if you were considering a separate act for the breakfast.
Planning Your Wedding Music
Choosing your wedding music can seem overwhelming. This depends on your reception music and ceremony music ideas. You want to be choosing the perfect wedding ceremony music and wedding reception music. Both brides and grooms want the best for their wedding day. So how do you start planning the music for your wedding?
We admit, wedding planning is hectic and there isn't an ultimate guide. Yet, your ultimate wedding happens when you're choosing the perfect elements that suit you. Live music entertainment for your wedding day is no different. It needs to be the wedding ceremony music you like. It needs to be the wedding reception music you like. But when everything gets too hectic, how do you remember what you like?
This is similar to being asked what your favourite song is after a busy day. It takes time to gather your thoughts. That's why we're here to help. Whether it's a bridal party or civil ceremony the more information you give us the better our acts can help you. For example, you can ask for guidance in the 'Additional Information' section. This could be about ceremony music ideas or wedding song suggestions. ACE acts are experienced and happy to give brides and grooms wedding ideas on ceremony songs too.
Wedding Musician Cost
One of the questions arise would be the wedding ceremony musician cost. This would depend on what you want from your live wedding ceremony entertainment. Costs might be average if you're booking a professional classical music artist performing during signing of the register. This would be true for other solo acts such as singer guitarists and opera singers. You may want to book a string trio or gospel choir to perform while the bride's walking down the aisle. Although, the cost may increase here as there will be more musicians. Wedding breakfasts would have similar booking details.
The "Wedding Guides"
One thing to remember is that YOU are the ultimate wedding's ultimate guide. It's your civil ceremony, bridal party and it's your wedding song. You will be walking down the aisle. If you want a Caribbean beach vibe a steel band would be perfect. Another idea would favour a gospel choir for a church ceremony. Don't hesitate to ask for wedding ideas from a band available to hire. Don't have wedding planning tools to make decisions for you and have you pay more for things you don't want.
Short and Long Term Hotel Contracts
We have a great number of professional bands and musicians experienced in hotel residencies. Their experience includes up to 12 month residency at 5 star hotels in United Arab Emirates. Acts vary from rat packs to hip hop and classic rock bands. All contracts typically include cover for air tickets, visa, accommodation and food. Please make sure to include all contract details in your enquiry to receive contact from suitable acts.
Please feel free to send your enquiry with your contract details and we will find your perfect act. Whether you're looking for hi tech duos, lounge pianists or live party music acts.
Example contract details: 6 month residency. 5 star hotel in United Arab Emirates. Hi-tech duo with pop/rock repertoire. 3000 USD per person per month with all air tickets, visa, accommodation and food included.
Need booking help? No booking is too small. We provide hand picked acts for both corporate functions and pub event. You can check out our frequently asked questions or get in touch with us via live chat or contact form.
Specific hire requests
If you know exactly the type of music you want to book at your event then we're happy to help. You don't always have to book the same pop bands. You may be more interested in modern day music or perhaps rock covers bands. By entering your information into the enquiry form we can refine the acts we find. Also, if you have a specific request, simply use the 'Any other info?' box on the enquiry form and tell us any thoughts you have and we'll suggest some fantastic musicians to fill your dance floor.
Difference between tribute and cover act hire?
The difference between a tribute act and a cover music act is the type of music they play. A tribute music act usually performs songs from a particular famous artist. Or they only perform music in a particular era or theme. Most cover music acts play music from a wide variety of famous artists that can span many decades.
Why should I book live music for my event?
Live music is a great way to add an extra special touch to any event or function. There is nothing quite like a live music act to bring an event to life. A great music group responds to the mood to deliver a fantastic entertainment. When you book live music you know you're hiring musicians that perfected their craft. They perform songs in such a way that will never be exactly the same again. This means every event with a live music act is completely unique for your special occasion.
There are many different music instruments you can book for an event, function or wedding party. The most common type of instrument across almost all music acts is the guitar. (Either acoustic or electric.) This is often accompanied by a vocalist. (The voice itself being an instrument too of course!) Sometimes the guitarist sings as well or includes a separate singer. Next we have percussion usually from a drummer using a kit. But, recently percussion has also been provided by a cajon which is a wooden acoustic box. Most music acts performing at events and functions may also have a keyboardist and a bass guitarist. There are other instruments which are great in a live music environment. For example violins, cellos and flutes are fantastic to get your garden party started. Whereas saxophone and trumpet can make for a big sound combined with other musicians.
Music hire questions
When you book live music it is important that you and the music act agree all the details relating to the event. This will need to cover a wide range of information. From when they are to arrive, what to wear and the music to play. It should also include cancellation and payment matters amongst many other factors. Some of the questions you should ask them:
- How much space do you need?
- What are the power requirements?
- How much is your booking fee for events similar to mine?
- How long will you play for?
- How many sets of music will you play?
- Do you perform lively sets?
- How many breaks will you have and for how long?
- Do you have valid Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) certificates?
- Do you have valid Public Liability Insurance (PLI)?
- What time will you arrive?
- What happens if I cancel your act?
It can be difficult to ensure you have covered everything. To make things easier you can download our Booking Engagement Agreement Form. This covers all these points and more to use when you book an act. Download here.
Live music hire cost
The cost depends on a few factors. Including your requirements, performance timings, quality of the act and the number of musicians you book. Below is a guide for average costings for live music acts. These are based on a 2x45 minute sets. Many music acts will play for 3x45 minute sets. Including function and the perfect bands to hire for weddings. And others perform sets of 60 minutes in duration. The quotes per individual act can be lower or higher than approximate hire rates given below. By stating your budget we can help you book musicians, bands and entertainers for your event at the right price. For example, a guitar and vocal duo would cost less than hiring a big band. The rates were estimated based on average local base fees for not well-known acts who perform covers and/or original music. This is not considering any extra requirements or special events.
- Solo Singers: 80 to 300 GBP, USD, EUR
- Solo Musicians With Vocals (Singing guitarists, pianists etc.): 80 to 300 GBP, USD, EUR
- Solo Musicians Without Vocals (Solo guitarists, pianists, violinists, harpists etc.): 80 to 300 GBP, USD, EUR
- Duos/2-Piece Bands: 160 to 400 GBP, USD, EUR
- Trios/3-Piece Bands: 240 to 750 GBP, USD, EUR
- Quartets/4-Piece Bands: 320 to 850 GBP, USD, EUR
- 5-Piece Bands: 400 to 1,150 GBP, USD, EUR
- 6-Piece Bands: 480 to 1,300 GBP, USD, EUR
- 7-Piece Bands: 560 to 1,500 GBP, USD, EUR
- 8-Piece and Larger Bands: 640 to 1800+ GBP, USD, EUR
- Famous celebrity musicians, singers and bands: 10,000 to 1,000,000+ GBP, USD, EUR
Live music booking areas
Below is a list of locations we cover currently for booking live music. ACE Music Booking agency is sure to have a great local act on our network. And all acts are ready and willing to perform at your event. A large number of our music acts perform not only in the location they are based but also in the surrounding areas. This means our acts can provide music hire without extra travelling expenses.
- Acts Available Worldwide
- Acts Available in Europe
- Acts Available in USA
- Acts Available in England, UK
- Acts Available in Northern Ireland, UK
- Acts Available in Ireland
- Acts Available in Scotland, UK
- Acts Available in Wales, UK
- Acts Available in Albania & Based in Albania
- Acts Available in Andorra & Based in Andorra
- Acts Available in Armenia & Based in Armenia
- Acts Available in Austria & Based in Austria
- Acts Available in Azerbaijan & Based in Azerbaijan
- Acts Available in Belarus & Based in Belarus
- Acts Available in Belgium & Based in Belgium
- Acts Available in Bosnia & Based in Bosnia
- Acts Available in Bulgaria & Based in Bulgaria
- Acts Available in Croatia & Based in Croatia
- Acts Available in Cyprus & Based in Cyprus
- Acts Available in Czech Republic & Based in Czech Republic
- Acts Available in Denmark & Based in Denmark
- Acts Available in Estonia & Based in Estonia
- Acts Available in Finland & Based in Finland
- Acts Available in France & Based in France
- Acts Available in Georgia & Based in Georgia
- Acts Available in Germany & Based in Germany
- Acts Available in Greece & Based in Greece
- Acts Available in Hungary & Based in Hungary
- Acts Available in Iceland & Based in Iceland
- Acts Available in Italy & Based in Italy
- Acts Available in Kazakhstan & Based in Kazakhstan
- Acts Available in Kosovo & Based in Kosovo
- Acts Available in Latvia & Based in Latvia
- Acts Available in Liechtenstein & Based in Liechtenstein
- Acts Available in Lithuania & Based in Lithuania
- Acts Available in Luxembourg & Based in Luxembourg
- Acts Available in Macedonia & Based in Macedonia
- Acts Available in Malta & Based in Malta
- Acts Available in Moldova & Based in Moldova
- Acts Available in Monaco & Based in Monaco
- Acts Available in Montenegro & Based in Montenegro
- Acts Available in Netherlands & Based in Netherlands
- Acts Available in Norway & Based in Norway
- Acts Available in Poland & Based in Poland
- Acts Available in Portugal & Based in Portugal
- Acts Available in Romania & Based in Romania
- Acts Available in Russia & Based in Russia
- Acts Available in San Marino & Based in San Marino
- Acts Available in Serbia & Based in Serbia
- Acts Available in Slovakia & Based in Slovakia
- Acts Available in Slovenia & Based in Slovenia
- Acts Available in Spain & Based in Spain
- Acts Available in Sweden & Based in Sweden
- Acts Available in Switzerland & Based in Switzerland
- Acts Available in Turkey & Based in Turkey
- Acts Available in Ukraine & Based in Ukraine
- Acts Available in Vatican City & Based in Vatican City
- Acts Available in Alabama & Based in Alabama
- Acts Available in Alaska & Based in Alaska
- Acts Available in Arizona & Based in Arizona
- Acts Available in Arkansas & Based in Arkansas
- Acts Available in California & Based in California
- Acts Available in Colorado & Based in Colorado
- Acts Available in Connecticut & Based in Connecticut
- Acts Available in Delaware & Based in Delaware
- Acts Available in Florida & Based in Florida
- Acts Available in Georgia & Based in Georgia
- Acts Available in Hawaii & Based in Hawaii
- Acts Available in Idaho & Based in Idaho
- Acts Available in Illinois & Based in Illinois
- Acts Available in Indiana & Based in Indiana
- Acts Available in Iowa & Based in Iowa
- Acts Available in Kansas & Based in Kansas
- Acts Available in Kentucky & Based in Kentucky
- Acts Available in Louisiana & Based in Louisiana
- Acts Available in Maine & Based in Maine
- Acts Available in Maryland & Based in Maryland
- Acts Available in Massachusetts & Based in Massachusetts
- Acts Available in Michigan & Based in Michigan
- Acts Available in Minnesota & Based in Minnesota
- Acts Available in Mississippi & Based in Mississippi
- Acts Available in Missouri & Based in Missouri
- Acts Available in Montana & Based in Montana
- Acts Available in Nebraska & Based in Nebraska
- Acts Available in Nevada & Based in Nevada
- Acts Available in New Hampshire & Based in New Hampshire
- Acts Available in New Jersey & Based in New Jersey
- Acts Available in New Mexico & Based in New Mexico
- Acts Available in New York & Based in New York
- Acts Available in North Carolina & Based in North Carolina
- Acts Available in North Dakota & Based in North Dakota
- Acts Available in Ohio & Based in Ohio
- Acts Available in Oklahoma & Based in Oklahoma
- Acts Available in Oregon & Based in Oregon
- Acts Available in Pennsylvania & Based in Pennsylvania
- Acts Available in Rhode Island & Based in Rhode Island
- Acts Available in South Carolina & Based in South Carolina
- Acts Available in South Dakota & Based in South Dakota
- Acts Available in Tennessee & Based in Tennessee
- Acts Available in Texas & Based in Texas
- Acts Available in Utah & Based in Utah
- Acts Available in Vermont & Based in Vermont
- Acts Available in Virginia & Based in Virginia
- Acts Available in Washington & Based in Washington
- Acts Available in West Virginia & Based in West Virginia
- Acts Available in Wisconsin & Based in Wisconsin
- Acts Available in Wyoming & Based in Wyoming
- Acts Available in Bedfordshire & Based in Bedfordshire
- Acts Available in Berkshire & Based in Berkshire
- Acts Available in Bristol & Based in Bristol
- Acts Available in Buckinghamshire & Based in Buckinghamshire
- Acts Available in Cambridgeshire & Based in Cambridgeshire
- Acts Available in Cheshire & Based in Cheshire
- Acts Available in Cornwall & Based in Cornwall
- Acts Available in Cumbria & Based in Cumbria
- Acts Available in Derbyshire & Based in Derbyshire
- Acts Available in Devon & Based in Devon
- Acts Available in Dorset & Based in Dorset
- Acts Available in Durham & Based in Durham
- Acts Available in East Sussex & Based in East Sussex
- Acts Available in East Yorkshire & Based in East Yorkshire
- Acts Available in Essex & Based in Essex
- Acts Available in Gloucestershire & Based in Gloucestershire
- Acts Available in Gr. Manchester & Based in Gr. Manchester
- Acts Available in Hampshire & Based in Hampshire
- Acts Available in Herefordshire & Based in Herefordshire
- Acts Available in Hertfordshire & Based in Hertfordshire
- Acts Available in Isle of Wight & Based in Isle of Wight
- Acts Available in Kent & Based in Kent
- Acts Available in Lancashire & Based in Lancashire
- Acts Available in Leicestershire & Based in Leicestershire
- Acts Available in Lincolnshire & Based in Lincolnshire
- Acts Available in London & Based in London
- Acts Available in Merseyside & Based in Merseyside
- Acts Available in Norfolk & Based in Norfolk
- Acts Available in North Yorkshire & Based in North Yorkshire
- Acts Available in Northamptonshire & Based in Northamptonshire
- Acts Available in Northumberland & Based in Northumberland
- Acts Available in Nottinghamshire & Based in Nottinghamshire
- Acts Available in Oxfordshire & Based in Oxfordshire
- Acts Available in Rutland & Based in Rutland
- Acts Available in Shropshire & Based in Shropshire
- Acts Available in Somerset & Based in Somerset
- Acts Available in South Yorkshire & Based in South Yorkshire
- Acts Available in Staffordshire & Based in Staffordshire
- Acts Available in Suffolk & Based in Suffolk
- Acts Available in Surrey & Based in Surrey
- Acts Available in Tyne and Wear & Based in Tyne and Wear
- Acts Available in Warwickshire & Based in Warwickshire
- Acts Available in West Midlands & Based in West Midlands
- Acts Available in West Sussex & Based in West Sussex
- Acts Available in West Yorkshire & Based in West Yorkshire
- Acts Available in Wiltshire & Based in Wiltshire
- Acts Available in Worcestershire & Based in Worcestershire
- Acts Available in Afghanistan & Based in Afghanistan
- Acts Available in Algeria & Based in Algeria
- Acts Available in Angola & Based in Angola
- Acts Available in Antigua and Barbuda & Based in Antigua and Barbuda
- Acts Available in Argentina & Based in Argentina
- Acts Available in Australia & Based in Australia
- Acts Available in Bahamas & Based in Bahamas
- Acts Available in Bahrain & Based in Bahrain
- Acts Available in Bangladesh & Based in Bangladesh
- Acts Available in Barbados & Based in Barbados
- Acts Available in Belize & Based in Belize
- Acts Available in Benin & Based in Benin
- Acts Available in Bhutan & Based in Bhutan
- Acts Available in Bolivia & Based in Bolivia
- Acts Available in Botswana & Based in Botswana
- Acts Available in Brazil & Based in Brazil
- Acts Available in Brunei & Based in Brunei
- Acts Available in Burkina Faso & Based in Burkina Faso
- Acts Available in Burundi & Based in Burundi
- Acts Available in Cambodia & Based in Cambodia
- Acts Available in Cameroon & Based in Cameroon
- Acts Available in Canada & Based in Canada
- Acts Available in Cape Verde & Based in Cape Verde
- Acts Available in Caribbean Islands & Based in Caribbean Islands
- Acts Available in Central African Republic & Based in Central African Republic
- Acts Available in Chad & Based in Chad
- Acts Available in Chile & Based in Chile
- Acts Available in China & Based in China
- Acts Available in Colombia & Based in Colombia
- Acts Available in Comoros & Based in Comoros
- Acts Available in Costa Rica & Based in Rica
- Acts Available in Ivory Coast & Based in Ivory Coast
- Acts Available in Cuba & Based in Cuba
- Acts Available in Democratic Republic of the Congo & Based in Congo
- Acts Available in Djibouti & Based in Djibouti
- Acts Available in Dominica & Based in Dominica
- Acts Available in Dominican Republic & Based in Dominican Republic
- Acts Available in East Timor & Based in East Timor
- Acts Available in Ecuador & Based in Ecuador
- Acts Available in Egypt & Based in Egypt
- Acts Available in El Salvador & Based in El Salvador
- Acts Available in Equatorial Guinea & Based in Equatorial Guinea
- Acts Available in Eritrea & Based in Eritrea
- Acts Available in Ethiopia & Based in Ethiopia
- Acts Available in Fiji & Based in Fiji
- Acts Available in Gabon & Based in Gabon
- Acts Available in Gambia & Based in Gambia
- Acts Available in Ghana & Based in Ghana
- Acts Available in Greenland & Based in Greenland
- Acts Available in Grenada & Based in Grenada
- Acts Available in Guatemala & Based in Guatemala
- Acts Available in Guinea & Based in Guinea
- Acts Available in Guinea-Bissau & Based in Guinea-Bissau
- Acts Available in Guyana & Based in Guyana
- Acts Available in Haiti & Based in Haiti
- Acts Available in Honduras & Based in Honduras
- Acts Available in India & Based in India
- Acts Available in Indonesia & Based in Indonesia
- Acts Available in Iran & Based in Iran
- Acts Available in Iraq & Based in Iraq
- Acts Available in Israel & Based in Israel
- Acts Available in Jamaica & Based in Jamaica
- Acts Available in Japan & Based in Japan
- Acts Available in Jordan & Based in Jordan
- Acts Available in Kenya & Based in Kenya
- Acts Available in Kiribati & Based in Kiribati
- Acts Available in Kuwait & Based in Kuwait
- Acts Available in Kyrgyzstan & Based in Kyrgyzstan
- Acts Available in Laos & Based in Laos
- Acts Available in Lebanon & Based in Lebanon
- Acts Available in Lesotho & Based in Lesotho
- Acts Available in Liberia & Based in Liberia
- Acts Available in Libya & Based in Libya
- Acts Available in Madagascar & Based in Madagascar
- Acts Available in Malawi & Based in Malawi
- Acts Available in Malaysia & Based in Malaysia
- Acts Available in Maldives & Based in Maldives
- Acts Available in Mali & Based in Mali
- Acts Available in Mauritania & Based in Mauritania
- Acts Available in Mauritius & Based in Mauritius
- Acts Available in Mexico & Based in Mexico
- Acts Available in Micronesia & Based in Micronesia
- Acts Available in Mongolia & Based in Mongolia
- Acts Available in Morocco & Based in Morocco
- Acts Available in Mozambique & Based in Mozambique
- Acts Available in Myanmar-Burma & Based in Burma
- Acts Available in Namibia & Based in Namibia
- Acts Available in Nepal & Based in Nepal
- Acts Available in New Zealand & Based in New Zealand
- Acts Available in Nicaragua & Based in Nicaragua
- Acts Available in Niger & Based in Niger
- Acts Available in Nigeria & Based in Nigeria
- Acts Available in North Korea & Based in North Korea
- Acts Available in Oman & Based in Oman
- Acts Available in Pakistan & Based in Pakistan
- Acts Available in Palau & Based in Palau
- Acts Available in Palestine & Based in Palestine
- Acts Available in Panama & Based in Panama
- Acts Available in Papua New Guinea & Based in Papua New Guinea
- Acts Available in Paraguay & Based in Paraguay
- Acts Available in Peru & Based in Peru
- Acts Available in Philippines & Based in Philippines
- Acts Available in Qatar & Based in Qatar
- Acts Available in Republic of the Congo & Based in Congo
- Acts Available in Rwanda & Based in Rwanda
- Acts Available in Saint Kitts and Nevis & Based in Nevis
- Acts Available in Saint Lucia & Based in Saint Lucia
- Acts Available in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines & Based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Acts Available in Samoa & Based in Samoa
- Acts Available in Sao Tome and Principe & Based in Sao Tome and Principe
- Acts Available in Saudi Arabia & Based in Saudi Arabia
- Acts Available in Senegal & Based in Senegal
- Acts Available in Seychelles & Based in Seychelles
- Acts Available in Sierra Leone & Based in Sierra Leone
- Acts Available in Solomon Islands & Based in Solomon Islands
- Acts Available in Somalia & Based in Somalia
- Acts Available in South Africa & Based in South Africa
- Acts Available in South Korea & Based in South Korea
- Acts Available in South Sudan & Based in South Sudan
- Acts Available in Sri Lanka & Based in Sri Lanka
- Acts Available in Sudan & Based in Sudan
- Acts Available in Suriname & Based in Suriname
- Acts Available in Swaziland & Based in Swaziland
- Acts Available in Syria & Based in Syria
- Acts Available in Taiwan & Based in Taiwan
- Acts Available in Tajikistan & Based in Tajikistan
- Acts Available in Thailand & Based in Thailand
- Acts Available in Togo & Based in Togo
- Acts Available in Tonga & Based in Tonga
- Acts Available in Trinidad and Tobago & Based in Trinidad and Tobago
- Acts Available in Tunisia & Based in Tunisia
- Acts Available in Turkmenistan & Based in Turkmenistan
- Acts Available in Tuvalu & Based in Tuvalu
- Acts Available in Uganda & Based in Uganda
- Acts Available in United Arab Emirates & Based in UAE
- Acts Available in Uruguay & Based in Uruguay
- Acts Available in Uzbekistan & Based in Uzbekistan
- Acts Available in Vanuatu & Based in Vanuatu
- Acts Available in Venezuela & Based in Venezuela
- Acts Available in Vietnam & Based in Vietnam
- Acts Available in Yemen & Based in Yemen
- Acts Available in Zambia & Based in Zambia
- Acts Available in Zimbabwe & Based in Zimbabwe
Popular music hire types
Music has many different genres as shown below. We have music acts for hire able to perform in the style of your choosing on our network. From Folk to Rock and from Classical or Country Music to Metal. We have musicians in all types of genres. There are also a large number of sub-genres. Just let us know on your enquiry and we'll find an act to suit. From background music Jazz guitarists to party bands. Many music groups can entertain for an entire evening in a particular decade. This is a great choice for birthday parties when you want to go back in time!
- Pop and Rock Bands & Singers
- Pop Bands & Singers
- Acoustic Bands, Duos, Singers
- Club | Dance Bands
- Indie Bands
- Classic Rock Bands
- Hard Rock | Metal Bands
- Disco & Funk Bands
- R&B (Rhythm and Blues) | Soul & Motown Bands
- Hip Hop Bands & Rappers
- Reggae Bands
- Ska Bands
- Steel Bands
- Classical Musicians
- Jazz Singers, Jazz Duos, Jazz Bands
- Swing | Gypsy Swing Bands
- Blues Singers, Bands
- Rock'n'Roll Bands
- Country Music Bands & Singers
- Folk Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Ceilidh Bands
- Irish Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Celtic | Traditional Music Bands
- Medieval | Historical Musicians
- 1920s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1930s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1940s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1950s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1960s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1970s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1980s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 1990s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- 2000s Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Modern | Contemporary Bands, Musicians, Singers
- Tribute Acts
ACE Music Booking Agency does not limit the musicians in our network to be a one type of act. (Not only rock pop cover bands.) So, if you'd like to hear a live saxophone, xylophone or mandolin at your event. And you can easily book them for your live entertainment. Whether your special occasion's dance floor calls for a:
Solo guitarist, Jazz band, cocktail pianist, acoustic band, flute duo, string quartet, mariachi band, medieval minstrels, Irish folk band, Celtic harpist, Ceilidh band, mainstream party band, swing band, acoustic duo with guitar and vocals or a solo singer,
simply let us know and we will help you choose the right act. Some popular instruments performed by our acts include:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Backing Tracks
- Backing Vocals
- Bass Guitar
- Double Bass
- Electric Guitar
- Female Lead Vocals
- Fiddle - Violin
- French Horn
- Keyboard - Piano
- Male Lead Vocals
- Traditional – Historical Instruments
Common event types
There are many different event types for which you can book live music. Below we have listed many of the most common but we've provided musicians and groups for many more besides. You can hire live music for every type of event. From pubs and clubs to restaurants and cafes through to special events. For example corporate entertainment or Christmas and New Years Eve. We also provide live wedding music for your special day. Both the ceremony sections, drinks reception and the evening reception/wedding party.
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Reception
- Private Party | Function
- Birthday Party
- Corporate Event | Corporate Function
- Pub | Bar Event
- Social Club Event
- Freemasons Ladies Night
- New Year's Eve
- Holiday Park
- Hotel Residency
- Restaurant | Café | Lounge
Musicians code of conduct
To sign-up to the ACE network every music act has agreed to the following code of conduct linked below:
Worldwide selection of Latin music acts
Browse Latin Spanish music acts by selecting your location below
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Vatican City
USA and Canada
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More Locations Worldwide
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Cote dIvoire-Ivory Coast
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
Why waste time browsing for acts that may not be available for your date?
Why clients book ACE acts for their eventsAll acts use professional quality equipment
All acts have public liability insurance
All acts have agreed to a musicians code of conduct
"Took just a few seconds to enter my enquiry and before I knew it I'd booked a superb band. Quite literally ACE! "
– Sal | Private Party - Function
"You guys are awesome, will work with you again in the future."
– Joyce | Private Event
"Very happy with the music we heard last night. Only used your service for the first time recently but it saved a lot of effort trying to find the right band for the party we were having. Super stuff."
– Chris | Birthday Party
"I happily recommend ACE and have no hesitation in doing so. "
– Viv | Corporate Event